Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What have you gotten for FREE by using Facebook?

I decided to try to keep a list because I have gotten quite a few things for FREE by using Facebook.  So far I've gotten:
  1. $5 gift certificate to Dick's Sporting Goods mailed to me from Tempe Parks & Recreation for answering trivia correctly
  2. 2 free movie passes & a free popcorn coupon from Harkins Theatres for winning their haiku contest
  3. 2 free admissions to Escalante Pool for answering trivia correctly
  4. 100 free business cards (that I designed myself) with free shipping at Zazzle.com
  5. a Medieval Times mouse pad mailed to me for winning a contest on their Facebook page
  6. a free appetizer coupon from Rustler's Rooste roll call contest
  7. $10 gift certificate from Famous Dave's BBQ for answering trivia correctly
  8. a free meal coupon at Famous Dave's BBQ for Facebook fan appreciation
  9. some free coupons & samples in the mail from Kraft
  10. some free feminine hygene products & coupons in the mail from Kotex
  11. 12 free photo cards from Shutterfly (just paid about $3 in shipping for all 12)
  12. 3 free candles from Gold Canyon candles (we drove down to Mill & Rio Salado to get them)
Well, that's all I can think of but there may have been others.  I will keep adding to the list as time goes on.

What about you?  Comment to let me know.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment