Friday, September 3, 2010

Payless Shoes BOGO 50% off ends soon

~ Sandals, tennis shoes, heels, boots, purses, wallets, sunglasses ~
~ earrings, scarves, umbrellas ~

There's less than a week left in the Payless Shoes 
Buy One Get One Half Off sale.



Before school started I took my kids in to get new tennis shoes and was lucky enough to get both of their shoes on sale as well as the buy one get one free promotion.  I also had a 20% off coupon that I got in the mail from them so I got a really great deal.  While I was there I saw some cute little girl purses & scarves that were clearanced down to less than $4 each so if you're there make sure to check out more than just the shoes (think Christmas).  Be sure to shop Payless Shoes by 9/7/2010 to take advantage of this sale.  

Here's the e-mail I received:  http://bit.ly/cXMiC5

I hope you enjoy finding out about all the different ways you can stretch your paycheck. 



Please leave me a comment so I know you stopped by 
& don't hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions too.







No comments:

Post a Comment