Thursday, September 2, 2010

FREE Shout Color Catcher Sample

From the Color Catcher promotional page:


"With Color Catcher® you can mix whites, lights and colors without worrying about color runs. No need to separate clothes by color! Color Catcher® traps loose dyes and dirt released during the wash cycle. At the end of the wash, the dye and dirt come out on the Color Catcher® sheet, not your clothes. The Proof is on the Sheet."


User reviews:
"I always have many more lights than darks. I hate washing a tiny load of darks on their own. It wastes water and detergent. I heard of the Shout Color Catcher, and really, how can a sheet of fabric prevent dye from bleeding from a dark to a light in the washing machine? I don't know, but I put it to the ultimate test!
I took two t-shirts, both 100% cotton, both brand new. One was navy blue and one was bright red. Then I put them in the washer on cold with a white cotton bed sheet and two Shout Color Catchers. Neither shirt bled onto the sheet and both color catchers were saturated with color!"

"

I do like the Shout Color Catcher - It really seems to work well. It traps the dyes from clothes, and keeps the colors fresh looking for a lot longer.  I like how I can look at the sheet and see exactly how much dye would have been stuck on my other garments without one of these.  However, when one of these got stuck in my washing machine's pipes, I was horrified. After hours of moving wet clothes, draining water by hand, taking the machine apart, and discovering one sole dye grabbing cloth wedged in the pipe (preventing the water from draining out), I knew something had to change. I found a terry cloth from Carbona Dye Grabbers, which(though a bit more expensive and harder to find) won't cause that problem (and can be re-used for a cleaning rag after the 30 uses.)  If you can find the Carbona cloths, use those instead.  At least the Carbona cloths can be re-used after they no longer trap dye (perfect for a cleaning rag.)  However, if you still want to try this sheet, place it in a bag meant for delicates. That should keep it from clogging anything."



Sign up for your free sample of a Shout Color Catcher here:
http://www.shoutitout.com/coupon/06-10-shoutsample/


I hope you enjoy finding out about all the different ways you can stretch your paycheck. 



Please leave me a comment so I know you stopped by 
& don't hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment