Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Bowling Fun

Yesterday I posted a special offer for Brunswick's Buck 'n Bowl nights but since they are pretty late at night it's not feasible for families with children who go to sleep before 10pm so I was happy to see this deal in my e-mal box today.



Starting today thru the extended Labor Day weekend you can bowl up to 10 games at AMF for only .99 per game. Don't forget that shoe rental is extra & you should call ahead to make sure there are lanes available.  Have fun!


Click here for printable coupon:  http://bit.ly/dmt7R7


*Note:  Coupon might only be valid at this location:
AMF Mesa Lanes
2115 E. Southern Ave., Mesa, AZ 85204
(480)926-0051


If you're interested in getting AMF Bowling coupons in your e-mail box visit their site & sign up:
http://www.amf.com/corporate/inquiries/e_club_inquiry.amfx

I hope you enjoy finding out about all the different ways you can stretch your paycheck. 



Please leave me a comment so I know you stopped by 
& don't hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment