Friday, September 3, 2010

Kids Eat FREE at IKEA

Labor Day Weekend Kids Eat FREE at IKEA

I found out via a coupon that was on the back of the ad I received in my mail which says:
Choose any three kid-sized items to create a meal, including five meatballs, mac and cheese, PB&J sandwich, kids yogurt, two cookies, chocolate milk and more!  No adult purchase necessary.  Kids under 12 only.  Child must be present.  Lmit one meal per child, per visit.  $2.49 value.

I just called the Tempe, AZ location tonight to confirm that they are participating in the promotion.  

Their address is: 
2110 West Ikea Way Tempe, AZ 85284 - (480) 496-5658

I've only been there once myself but I know of other moms who meet there for play dates & have heard their food is yummy so this weekend would be a perfect time to check it out if you haven't already.

I hope you enjoy finding out about all the different ways you can stretch your paycheck. 



Please leave me a comment so I know you stopped by 
& don't hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment