Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feeling crafty?

Wouldn't you know I just made an unexpected trip to Michaels today & did NOT have a coupon with me.  I hate that!  Well, if you plan on going to Michaels today or tomorrow here's a coupon you can use for 40% off one item (exclusions apply, please see coupon) & / or 55% off your custom framing order:

http://www.michaels.com/090310-CAN-40-customframing/090310CAN-400100810378-40AORPI,default,pg.html



If you're like me you might want to print more than one of these, the last time I was there I used 3 of them.  The cashier just rings the orders up separately.  Oh, don't forget that Michaels accepts competitor coupons like those from Joanne's Crafts & Hobby Lobby.

Lastly, you can find them on Facebook here:  http://www.facebook.com/Michaels


I hope you enjoy finding out about all the different ways you can stretch your paycheck. 



Please leave me a comment so I know you stopped by 
& don't hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment