Friday, September 3, 2010

Did you know September is National Sewing Month?

Yesterday I posted a coupon for 40% off any one item at Michaels.  Well, today I found a coupon for 10% off any one item at Jo-Ann's.  I know 10% off isn't much but this is also good on sale priced items which the 40% off Michaels coupon is not.  Since Michaels does accept competitor coupons from Jo-Ann's & Hobby Lobby you should be able to use this coupon for an item on sale at Michaels.



Here you go:  http://bit.ly/bnbJE5    *Coupon expires 9/6/2010
*Note - I shortened the url because it was really loooong. :)

I hope you enjoy finding out about all the different ways you can stretch your paycheck. 



Please leave me a comment so I know you stopped by 
& don't hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment