Saturday, October 9, 2010

Jerzee Tees for $2 at Jo Ann Crafts

I was at Jo Ann's Craft Store yesterday because the big thing at my daughter's school is shaped erasers. They have packages of them at Jo Ann's for $1 each so she just HAD to get a few. At school they trade erasers like kids used to trade Silly Bands (they've been banned at her school) & Pokemon cards.

Anyway, while I was there I saw that they have solid colored Jerzee T-shirts on sale 5 for $10 which makes them only $2 each. Above the shirts they have different iron-on patches that you can add to customize your own look. Here are some pics so you can see what colors they offer:

This pic shows black, white, dark pink, bright yellow & cornflower blue.












This pic shows white, bright yellow, medium pink, dark pink, spring green, red & cornflower blue t-shirts.













This pic shows navy blue, royal blue, red, gray & black t-shirts.











I hope you enjoy finding out about all the different ways you can stretch your paycheck.

Please leave me a comment so I know you stopped by
& don't hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment