Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Costume Idea for $8 or less

My mom & I were both struggling with what we were going to dress up as for Halloween this year. My idea was that we could wear scrubs because they wouldn't be too expensive & it's something we haven't done before. So, this morning I headed to Goodwill & picked up one for her & one for me.

Here is a picture of hers:

She is going to be a labor & delivery nurse because this was scrub was like new & really cute.

Here's mine:

I'm going to be a veterinarian because my youngest daughter loves animals & I thought this was a cute print.

The scrubs at Goodwill are normally $4.99 but if I printed out a coupon for 20% off your order of $10 or more (not valid on sale items like dollar day or 50% off tags, also excludes food & new items) HERE so they were only $3.99 each. They also had scrub pants. I didn't think they were necessary but if you wanted to go all out you could match up a scrub top with a pair of scrub pants, use the coupon & get the whole costume for about $8 + tax if you use the 20% off coupon.


I hope you enjoy finding out about all the different ways you can stretch your paycheck.

Please leave me a comment so I know you stopped by
& don't hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment