Saturday, October 9, 2010

Halloween Costumes at Big Lots

I normally don't go to Big Lots but today I came across a coupon for 20% off your entire purchase that it expires TODAY & I needed to get my kids a Halloween costume.

So, while I was there I was in a bit of a hurry but I decided to take a few pics to show you guys what kind of selection they had & what their prices were.

These pics were taken at the Mesa Dr. & Southern location this morning in Mesa, AZ.

They had costume accessories for a black cat,
tiger or white bunny for $6 each which would
be $4.80 with the 20% off coupon.











This ninja costume was only $12.50 which would be $10 with the 20% off coupon.
















This Woody costume was only $12.50 which would be $10 after the 20% off coupon.

The Twister costume next to it is an adult size & is $25 which would be $20 after the 20% off coupon.







This Southern Belle kid's costume is $25 which would make it $20 after the 20% off coupon.

















This Iron Man 2 costume is only $12.50 which would be $10 after the 20% off coupon.












This costume is from Disney's new movie Tangled. It is $15 which would be $12 after the 20% off coupon.

They also had an adult vampire costume that was $25 which would be $20 after the 20% off coupon, some capes for $15 which would be $12 after the 20% off coupon & some outdoor Halloween decorations.










I hope you enjoy finding out about all the different ways you can stretch your paycheck.


Please leave me a comment so I know you stopped by
& don't hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment