Saturday, October 9, 2010

CVS card = $5 of free Halloween items

Tonight I found out that if you scan your CVS shopper card you get a coupon for $5 off your purchase of $5 or more in Halloween costumes, accessories or decorations.

I just got a Halloween Tin with colored kettle corn inside which was $4.99 but with the $5 off coupon it was FREE.

I heard that you can scan your card again at a later visit to get another $5 off coupon so I'm going to try again tomorrow. Also, if you have another adult in your household you can use (or get them) their card too for an additional 2 coupons.

YAY!!

I hope you enjoy finding out about all the different ways you can stretch your paycheck.

Please leave me a comment so I know you stopped by
& don't hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment