Saturday, October 9, 2010

Affordable Craft Idea

Last night while I was at Jo Ann Craft Store I came across some small light colored wood that was cut into shapes like heart, star or oval.

Some were only .59 while other larger ones were $1.49 each & I thought it might be fun for young children to use marker or paint to decorate them & give them to family members for birthday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Grandparent's Day or Christmas. It would be an affordable gift idea & get the kids involved. Plus, family members love personalized gifts from little ones.







You can buy small metal sawtooth picture hangers that can be hammered into the back of the wood so you can even hang them up on the wall. They are sold for about .25 each.

If you decide to do this please post pictures! :0)






I hope you enjoy finding out about all the different ways you can stretch your paycheck.

Please leave me a comment so I know you stopped by
& don't hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment