Friday, September 17, 2010

Alpha and Omega in theatres Friday 9/17/10

Are you taking your child(ren) to see the new animated movie Alpha and Omega this weekend?  My daughter has been waiting to see this with her best friend & is so excited that it's finally out!  If you're planning on seeing it I have some advice for you:



I just found out that the AMC Mesa Grand (on Stapley & Baseline - in the Wal Mart center) does NOT have Alpha & Omega in 2D. We were going to take my daughter & her friend tomorrow before noon for the special A.M. Cinema price of $5.25, but since it's ONLY in 3D they charge an extra $3 per ticket - making it $8.25 per person.    I also checked the prices for Cinemark & they only have it in 3D as well.

Finally, I found out that Harkins DOES have it WITHOUT the 3D & their prices end up being less than AMC because kids are $5.50 & adults are $7 before 6 pm.

If you're interested in finding out about other special pricing & promotions at Harkins & AMC Theatres check out my comparison blog between AMC & Harkins Theatres HERE.

I also did a ticket price comparison for all 4 local theaters including Cinemark, Gilbert Stadium Cinemas, Harkins, AMC, & Tempe Pollack Cinemas HERE.


I hope you enjoy finding out about all the different ways you can stretch your paycheck.

Please leave me a comment so I know you stopped by 
& don't hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment